Thanks for making me a ..Fighter

Quote of  the Day:Made me learn a little bit faster 
Made my skin a little bit thicker 
Makes me that much smarter 
So thanks for making me a fighter
~Christina Aguilera - Fighter

I am a fighter 

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” 
― Maya Angelou

“The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.” 
― Elizabeth Cady Stanton

A post to remind me of why i love the things i do.

Style Me:
Face: 
Madrid Solo- Manscara- Squinty Eyes
MS- Eye Dominance- Style 1
-Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 19
Outfit: 
.Shi : Hoodie Unisex{Red&White} [Rigged Mesh]



Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers