I'm feeling unusual but I don't care cause this is my night..

Quote of  the Day:“Beauty shouldn’t be about changing yourself to achieve an ideal or be more socially acceptable. Real beauty, the interesting, truly pleasing kind, is about honoring the beauty within you and without you. It’s about knowing that someone else’s definition of pretty has no hold over you.” 
― Golda Poretsky

Today i really not feeling in the mood to write about much and i guess many of us have that day, where everything around us seems blah and when somebody don't understand that certain mood you can disguise it as PMS. Its a really easy way out  of explaining to friends and relatives why you don't want to see them or deal with their issue because suddenly you feel like your issues are more important and really its not being selfish, its giving some quality time to the inner you screaming for you to pay attention to it. Maybe its because its Sunday or or because its soon will be Monday, who really cares?

Going with the strange mood im feeling today i choose something that fits it also partially because its red.
I tend to categorize my moods with colors i wear. i normally love teal and aquamarine colors but don't wear it often, i most of the times choose something with black , its like my neutral color mood. When im happy and bubbly i wear very bright  colorful patterns, something that can capture your eyes from distance and to the not so good part when i am angry  or having hormonal issues and yes i am a girl i deal with hormones. I wear red, its like a warning color. haven't you notice this in animals too? when the animal on the lower food chain is poisonous it have like a red or a warning color? Dont come near me or i will harm you  and you been warned? I think this same thing happen in humans, they find a way to express their emotions and warn the others  so its their choice  to \enter danger zone. writing this makes me laugh at the thought of a wide eyed scared person  quietly tippy toes near me. I am not that dangerous just can say you are walking on egg shells or how the saying goes.
Ok enough about my mood changes ;)

Vogue released an amazing leather jacked in red, yes i know the danger color and for some reason it has tame in the name. I don't see anything about tame with this jacket. Its screams sex and danger. I wish i could just wear the jacket and lingerie but the sim, Nekozone central where i wanted to take the picture on was not adult and i  didn't not want to be followed by newbies thinking they arrived the red zone district. The designer of Vogue really surprised me with the texture of this leather jacket, the lights and shadows really give life to it and i love it.

You don't have to take my word for it but be daring, take a look and try the demo. 
kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: 
*VoguE* Tame Leather Jacket (MESH) ~ Red (Wear To Unpack)
ISON - leather leggings (black)
Face:
Madrid Solo- Eyeshadow- Vixen 6
Izzie's - Dailyn Lipstick dark purple
Hair:
[LeLutka]-EMELI hair - Praline

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers