Miss Independent

There's something about her


Quote of  the Day: The meaning of life is to give life meaning.


3 Days after  and im still on my 30 days bloggers bootcamp break, kidding. the 30 days was for the June bloggers month challenge. It was stressing, painful and I almost didn't made it but I did and I am glad I did it.  It was lots of fun and pushed me to continue even when i had days i wanted to quit. I always believe that good things dont come easily and  after 30 days  i can say i broke my own record in blogging and definitely will keep my eyes out for more fun stuff to do  and more blogger blocks medicines.


Next on the list is the Liv Glam,Glam Girls 2013 search. I am wearing the business Glam outfit one of the 4 styles you can choose to apply  or you can apply with all 4 and see which one makes it. with so many new outfits coming out  daily  it was hard to choose a style and i didnt want just any style. I wanted truly glamorous, something like the devil wears Prada style,Fashion with a hint of business diva.


GoldStar30


Zivaah Darling - Glam Girls July- Business Glam


Style Me:


Face:
Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02
[Curves] Vamp Make up *Red Lips*


Top:
[LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Kaja Outfit - lace bra
{ViSion} -S&F -Corset - Black 2 ( LG dress didnt come with top)
[LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Huishan Outfit ( skirt & jacket)


Accessories:
The Secret Store - Girly briefcase - Black
[Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION


Jewelry:
Necklace [MANDALA]YAKUSHI BLACK
LW Voices of Earth Ring Blk Diam
GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Black] Watch


Hair: 
ICONIC-Emanuella-Cafe au laits


Shoes: 
Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks - Noir


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers