Day 29 - In time you will find

Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it


A few of my friends already know but for the ones that don't, I am stepping out of the  Colour of Couture contest because of real and personal reasons. This is my  outfit styled for today's challenge with the quote:


"I think dress, hairstyle and make-up are the crucial factors in projecting an attractive persona and give one the chance to enhance one’s best physical features."
— Vivienne Westwood


One of my favorites i must say, i guess everybody must had seen already that i love the color white and try to incorporate it in almost all  my outfits. Even when i am happy with this look it is a sad memory. so to quote my previous post again.


Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.


QUOTE2



QUOTE1


Style Card:


Outfit:
- *LpD* - *Queen* Dress White (Mesh Corset)
-
Skirt
- [ChicZafari] - Leather Skirt White
- [AD] Roses skirt


Pants:
- Boudoir Baroque stockings


Accessories:
- [AD] Roses L arm ( on head as Hat)
-Zibska ~ Gwen Necklace (color modified)


Face:
- +Nuuna+ Meta White 90% (F)
- Madrid Solo-Full Face Design- Spotted Owl Lips Only
- Madrid Solo- Eyes & Lips- Mardi Gras- Eyes Only


Hair:
- booN center part A hairbase brown (new)
- analog dog .b 1b hair base
- Vanity Hair:Diavolo-Auburn (color modified)


Shoes:
- N-core CUORE "White" (Mesh)


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers