Day 25 -Keeping it Minimal

The A Team


My quote of the Day: “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”


I been listening to this singer lately; Ed Sheeran especially The A Team   (lyrics)song after finding his, Give me Love song which is one of my favorites. He has a really nice soothing voice and the lyrics are really touching. He sings about real things that people have to go through daily, it may be in a sweet, soft and sensitive way but if you pay attention to the lyrics, everything he is saying are things we normally turn a blind eye to.  In this song he sings about a straight A female student, that her life took a huge switch after using drugs. Everything changed, stuck in her dream world away from every one. She cant pay rent spend time with strangers to meet the need of her daily doses, homeless and without nobody to help her. In most cases she wasted all the help she was getting.


Worst things in life comes free to Us.


Keeping it minimal is about keeping life simple, we don't need excessive to be happy. The simple things in life are the ones  we will remember the most.



minimal

On a happy note, this post besides being my 25th post for the June's bloggers month challenge. Yes i know 5 more days!! This post is also my debut as an official Bosl Blogger. I am so exited and I hope you enjoy my blog  as it is for me creating it. My outfit was inspired when a friend, teacher and owner of Catskillz Modeling Academy SD Damiano asked me to style a minimalist outfit to help her in a class. I kept it simple with minimal makeup and a classy hairstyle to show the student but here on my post I did change some stuff. Normally i would go for the natural makeup but i chose a red lipstick to add life and still don't over power the idea. I must admit  pretty daring yet fun and modeling  is also having fun.


Style me:


Outfit:


.: ryvolter :. Knit Peplum Turtleneck - White


Maitreya Mesh Leggings - Shine Pack1


Accessories:


[ glow ] studio - Retro double clock necklace (chain-gold)


GizzA - Mesh Clutch Bags [White]


Face:


blackLiquid BROW 2 (white)


Madrid Solo-Full Face Design- Spotted Owl Lips Only


Madrid Solo- Manscara- Squinty Eyes


Hair:


.:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 9 short snow


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



4 comments:

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers