Day 22 -Keep Calm

And find your  Happy place


My quote of the Day: “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”


Now I can say enough trying to match up to a standard.enough putting my self and my wishes on aside, enough and more enough.I will be nothing less than ME. What if i think freckles are cute, what if i like to spend time alone, what if i like to cuddle all the time and listen to romantic sad music.What if i dream to be swept away by a fairy tale  that i know will not happen. What if i love poetry and cry my heart out  while reading books written  by Nicholas Sparks. all are part of me being me. I am a Pisces and like they say the most sensitive of them all, unruly like the water and the storm.Calm on the exterior but beware of the dept of the ocean. If you cant see your feet  be careful where you are stepping. I might not be an easy person but i can easily be the nicest person you have ever know if you can look over my periodical mood swings. From now on I will be just that Me as it should had been.One can easily be carried away in all the pressure and glamour, trying to mold oneself in what we, self think is how we should be and this can only take you further  from your happy place. Today I saw it,a glimpse of a memory, a reality, relived. A past rebuild and a future at sight.


I Found my happy place.



Happyplace

Style me:


Outfit:


**BN** Mayte (NEW)


Face:


[the Skinnery]Full body freckles ( warning :my skin is full of freckles already, just added it for a more fuller and dramatic result)


Pink Acid Diva Lip Gloss - Red


Accessories:


*BOOM* Ahoy - Sailor Cap


Hair:


Exile::Fire To The Rain Natural Fusion 2


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



3 comments:

  1. Hallo you! I think the me you is an amazing beautyful woman! It was so good to see you yesterday! I am sorry I couldn't stay longer since I was at a party in real life. Xo have a wonderful Sunday, and I loved this post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its k dear was nice Seeing you to :D hugzzz

    ReplyDelete

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers