Day 18 - Blurred Lines

Beach house


There is this new song i been hearing a lot on TV and i dont really know if i like it but the tune is so catchy.It the cutest collaboration between Robin Thicke,T.I. and Pharrell. I haven't seen T.I.and Pharrell in a while and totally love Robin eyes. But what i actually think is that its the tune with the song more than the actual lyrics. so with that summed up the song is not bad. Now after i finish setting up my camera for the shot and trying t get a summer and fresh look, the music made my day. Today probably  one of the hottest days i seen in a while and really need to drop work and everything so i can go chill at the beach house.



es2es1

Style me:


Outfit:


Egoisme Dazzle Dress - Chantilly Exotic Gold


Skin:


{7DS} SYS Project - Junior Sinner V1


Accessories:


[HANDverk]Fan Earring.gold/brown.


Swallow Bag and Shades LB


GeWunjo : Kaya gold (bracelet)


Kapone - Sunglasses - gold black (Urban Swag)


Hair:


[LeLutka]-JADA hair/Naturals


Shoes:


Egoisme Dazzle Dress - Chantilly Exotic Gold


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



2 comments:

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers