Blogger Month - Day 1

I just found out that June is Avatar Blogger Month!


How fun to try something that challenge me and push me to continue until the end. I know i am a huge procrastinator  so this will be a hard one for me but still i like a good challenge. More info for this fun contest is here on iRez


 
click for bigger picture.
sprung



•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Style Me:


Dress: !(::::HighRize:::)! Pink & Blue Striped  Dress [fi*Friday]


Accessories: :[MANDALA] MILKY WAY BANGLEs/polly white/ [MANDALA]KABUKI NECKLACE 2/Silver / [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]


Face: *Glance Skins - Lana - Fair - Glossy Lip 08/ Madrid Solo- Lying Eyes-Solid Black


Hair: Magika [01] Tendency


Shoes: Similar Siracusa Centurian 3 Color Pat


 




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers