Minimal Cuteness

A simple Day at work



click for bigger picture.
Minimal cuteness


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Yes I work, as a model ts not always glitz and glam, runway and fabulous magazine covers. we have to work to, to keep up with the latest trends and the best of the best  fashion outfits. Most people on second life work and there are so many choices of jobs but its up to the person which area they feel comfortable with. Like for me Store modeling is a way that could help you gain experience in styling and working with designers which can benefit you in a huge way. So with all that said here is my outfit of the day, it is obvious by  the clothes that i am wearing that i work at Miamai. I am wearing today a combination of Miamai_Kita TouchMiamai_Sarine Purple and the cutest newest  shoe; Miamai [SHOES S Hot Pink] Marian'50 Pumps. To keep my attire a minimal style i only added the latest hair from Dura *Dura-Girl*47. The eyeshadow  is the [KOOQLA] Liquid Shadows in nr 1 at the Euphoria limited but chances are that it is already sold out. This conclude my day quick post  :D


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers