Longing

“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay



click for bigger picture.
Longing


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Browsing through youtube looking for music inspirations i cam acrose the song TearsLeeSSang(리쌍) _ Tears(눈물) (Feat. Eugene(유진) of THE SEEYA) MV. I dont speak the language but the song alone makes you want to know what they saying and with this song playing in my background, i got my inspiration for my blog post of today. there are those times when you miss somebody so bad you wish they know or feel when you do, that even after how bad thing may had ended , all you have left are sad tear drops washing away the memories. The song Tears is a really strong song in lyrics and music.


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Style Me:


Top: GizzA - Pure Romance Blouse [Gold]


Pants: GizzA - Romantic Rendez-Vous [Green]


Accessories: GizzA - Romantic Rendez-Vous [Pearl] Pearl Necklace/ Paparazzi Brooch - ADD ME[added on necklace]


Accessories: Chop Zuey Paparazzi Pearl Diamond Set [ pearl bracelets] / GizzA - Romantic Rendez-Vous [Green] Rose


Skin: [7DS] Sloth B3b T2 DEF


Face: Blacklace Beauty Jelly Lips Sheer Blush


Hair: !lamb. Ambrosia - Chocolate Bars Pack


 




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


[youtube=http://youtu.be/HDqBCcOv_7U]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers