Take me Home

Graduation!!


Chanel inspired



click for bigger picture.

Takemehome

•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥


My graduation at Miss Virtual  World Academy after 2 long nights of practice with the amazing Frolic Mills in the 105 class, made me really rethink how i view everything  when it comes to modeling and still keep myself in any styling i do. The challenging theme for my graduation walk was Chanel and there is not one single person that can say they don't know Chanel trademark jacket and style. We had to use the creations to inspire us to create a look that would easily fit in a real Chanel show. I could easily had gone with a ready and wear style but  for me the more artistic inspired the outfit the more it shows me. One shows that really capture my eyes was the fall/winter 2012/13 haute couture chanel fashion show. but not only this show but also the paris/edimbourg 2012/13 metiers d art chanel fashion show  inspired my final outfit. The result you can see in the picture.


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Dress: GizzA - Kiana Bridal Gown [White]


Coat: GizzA - Belted Coat - Mesh [LIMITED . BAZAAR]


Shirt: *COCO*_BowShirt_White[ undershirt]


Accessories: Indyra Originals Couture:  Neverfire Blanc [only collar 2x]


Head Accessories:Pure poison PP - Sophie Black Hat*


Jewelry: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Combo Sets and Singles - WHITE (N)


Make up: Blacklace Beauty Jelly Lips Sheer Coral/ *Glance Skins - Nyasha - Bean - Eyeshadow 06/Evian - Makeup - Eyeliner 2


Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Hair Attachment For Hats - Jet Black/ Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black


  


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers