Nerdy Cute

Pay it Forward


 “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”― Mahatma Gandhi


Featuring:


Brand : GIRLICOUS


Brand :  7 Deadly S[k]ins 



click for bigger picture.
Nerdyvute



•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥


Why is this important for me?  well actually this is one of the easiest  charity that anybody can take part of it and it don't require money to be able to help. one simple act of kindness can trigger a whole set of kindness towards an other person from the one  you  helped and so it can continue growing. From the time i saw Pay it forward, i knew this will be the theme that will touch my heart and i have been doing it ever since.


Even here on second life it is possible to pay it forward and i made sure it could continue even on small scale. As a noobie on second life i didn't know where to start and knowing very well that some people might take advantage of this status, there was one soul that  took it upon him to show me the ways of secondlife and im very  grateful for this. even with my ups and downs on secondlife, one tip i will always remember is "Sort your inventory or you will regret it after" and he was right "smiles '. I did! Because of this act of kindness i received as a new person, i didn't stop it there and decided to help new people that really can  benefit from this and  because , they are good people too and will continue this act. In secondlife  I have so many people to thank for their act of kindness that inspire me to be the same but because this is a blog and to be fair. I'm dedicating this to 3 stores that even when i wasn't great at taking pictures or styling, when i just started my blog, they still gave me a chance.


Thank you for this.


drunkdevil


Zoul Creations Logo


.Sugar & Cyanide. NEW logo - Final


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Dress: GIRLICOUS SummerDressMesh


Accessories: (2Chez)White Lace Stockings/ GIRLICOUS DollGlass1 1 /*BOOM* Fearless  wrist cuff (v2) L platinum -open collar/ **Diram**Collar+Tie


Skin: {7DS} Vanity SkinFair Skin with cleavage


Make up: Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 01


Shoes: FINESMITH Kick!!


Hair: .: >TRUTH< Magdalena w/Roots - pecan (modified)


 


 


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


[youtube=http://youtu.be/0B8fjlRMYOI]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers