Meme: W

W   WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall… What’s your favorite season? What makes it sspecial?


Spring


MEME


I can say my favorite season is the  Summer, being a Caribbean girl but actually i love spring, especially after such a long  winter  and snow and cold. There isn't more beautiful sight  then when the flowers start peeking their heads out  and you can see a hint of color all over the place. Second being a piscis , im a mood person  and totally love this season. I didn't not follow my meme in order,funny thing about procrastinating and talking about procrastinating ; my favorite word. check this awesome blog about a special meme for this procrastinating from strawberry sing


Style me:


Top: *COCO*_SkinnyTie&Shirt_Black


Pants: GizzA - March Group Gift [Women]


Hair : >TRUTH< Tammy - raven( hair modifided, hiddin hair base  part)/Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black


Make up: Blacklace Beauty Dreamy Shadow Gold/[Curves] Vamp Make up *Red Lips*


Accessories: Kauna - Safety Glasses v.1.1(Fameshed)


Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman no wings (add me)


Shoes:.: FINESMITH - CANDYBIRD BOOTS- FUCHSIA


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers