Our Light Tower


It been years years when last I saw you at this painful place of memories and tears, right here when you told me you had to leave. Don't cry my love you said to me wiping away the tears on my cheek, I will be back before your sad eyes lose their peace. Look for me at this light tower, the symbol of our love in distance. The icon of our bond, the light to guide our heart back together. Wait for me my love, only death will be able to keep us apart.


This SIM have such a nostalgic look and with the upcoming valentine haunting everybody every where, inspiration was enough for me.


This elegant suit  will be FEATURED IN BLACK HISTORY FASHION SHOW AND EXPO ON FEBRUARY 16, 2013
for more information ASK ANY OF CHARLTINA'S MODEL FOR DETAILS
OR Lady Diatoma Clarity Coordinator of the event.


charltina uit2


charltinaƛ suit1


Style me:


Outfit:


Charltina's Business Suit S Mesh Taupe Boxed 2012


Hair : 


Unorthodox Carter Black[f]


B R A N D Y Hair updo Dark - By Naomie Dirval


Accessories: 


ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V3 BY JAMMAN HUD (BOXED) ( 99L costume nail machine!!)


Jewelry:


(Dahlinks) Diamonds & Pearls Bracelets


Make up: 


[mock]Hypershine Lipcolor [lip 2] Sangria


Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02


IT GIRLS - Carmen Cocoa Eyeshadow 5


Izzie's - Freckles 3 (medium - dark skins)


Shoes:


STG: NUDE HEELS -BOW AND SPIKES-


 


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers