Drastic Matters


glam2


When i saw this make up I couldn't come up with an style that would fit this feral beauty and perfection, until i saw this hairstyle.A simple hairstyle who for me embodies freedom and carefree. To be able to go with a more casual/ dramatic look, I decided to go platinum blonde. The secret behind the skin is that I when trying skins by mistake instead of purchasing a demo I end up buying the whole set. funny when distractions can lead to dumb things but I am sure this has happen to many other people too, so I don't feel that bad. Now whats left to do when its already purchased? Wear it!


glam


Style me:


Jacket: erratic / vanity - leather jacket (open)


Top: KIM-Tatti Lace Dress-Cream


Pants: [whatever] Jeggings - sechs


skin: Izzie's - Ginevra Skin natural DB


Hair : [TuTy's] SHOCK Electric flexi bob - Platinum


Make-up: Madrid Solo - Jan Female Group Gift- Insanity Plea Orange


Accessories: GizzA - Mesh Clutch Bags [Black]


Shoes: cheeky Wedges Bootees! Black Mesh


 


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers