Help! not an elf

Featuring


SD Hold Me Tightly Sweater (Pink)


SD Luverly Lingerie Stockings - Black


ezura + Wool Cap & Goggles UNISEX *Black


POMPOSITY - Flying Saucer Ring (EOWF Exclusive)


FROSTING!! Angelica Female Shape


Help! SOS! I am not an elf, they kidnapped me and brought me to the north-pool.They asked for a simple ransom of checking out the stores, exclusively there at The End of the World Fair. If you see this message, please look for me at the  End of the World Fair  starting today December 15 until December 30 and help bringing me back home.


elf


Style me:


Hair:*Dura-Girl*32(Black)


Top: SD Hold Me Tightly Sweater (Pink)


Pants: SD Luverly Lingerie Stockings - Black


Hat : ezura + Wool Cap & Goggles UNISEX *Black


Ring: POMPOSITY - Flying Saucer Ring (EOWF Exclusive)


Shoes: [H] huff.puff boots


Shape: FROSTING!! Angelica Female Shape


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers