Random Closet

Daily Outfit


Trying to slow down on the daily things i add but without stopping completely with adding post im left with digging in the bottomless hole i call my inventory. I am really trying to make some order but god knows its hard to do  especially after not doing it for such a long time. With this i remember the best advice i got as a noob was to order my inventory from since then and if i had listen, i would not be in this situation. Which is something that makes me laugh because i have all the basics folders already setup. I just have to take a day sit down and add them to the folders i made for each and every single item in my inventory. Now after digging deep in my closet i still am finding stuff i bought but never wore its crazy like what were these boxes for again? And the oh yeah surprise ; i have  been looking for that dress for ages. My today school outfit is a combination of  that same surprise boxes i found still unopened in my inventory. Not saying that they are in now but for me they are new and unused and i hope you enjoy the combination .



Style me:


Hair: Tutys RUNWAY frizzy  hairstyle black (M)


Top: MOLiCHiNO Sally Turtleneck - Snow


Jacket: [LeL.Ultra]-Postal_Jacket_gold


Pants: The Secret Store - Basic flared pants - Cream


Accessory: .::Y&R::. Big bow hairband 1L (boxed)


Earrings: JCNY - 'FALL Collection #1, FREE Gift Earrings


Bracelet: Chop Zuey Twin Flame Bracelet


Bracelet: [ glow ] studio - Boyfriend's Watch (boxed)


Nail:FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 2/short


Make-up: Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 03


Make-up: Evian - Makeup - Eyeliner 1


Shoe: [Diktator]-CHIC (IVORY-GOLD)


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding the links of the clothing used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers