Rainbow Chica

Featuring:



**S&C** 69 Hoodie Dresses - Fat Pack


Today im feeling relaxed and colorful,colors that make my day more happy than it already can be. some say the colors define their mood  and i truly believe in that. Like right now i can run a mile, now talking about running a mile. I had to think about that popular tv commercial about the energy drink redbul. I have to laugh because right now i feel like i have wings literally. I'm just kidding, this cute hoodie you can buy at the sugar and cyanide store  as a fat pack with more colors to chose from or just a simple color like the one i am wearing. Still being in my color mood i chose a stunning truth hair with a color changeable bow. I love hair-bows from small, it was always a contest at the primary school to see who came with the biggest bow in class.Now i wonder how children got to be so competitive at that age.







Style me:


Hair: >TRUTH< Lucia - cranberry


Top: **S&C** 69 Hoodie Dress - Purple S


Bag: The Sea Hole - Neon Lazer Cut Leather Purse - Nana


Make-up: M.O.C.K Licorice Whips Makeover (eyeshadow/lipcolor)


 Make-up: Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 03


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding the links of the clothing used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers