Going zebra? Afro Circus!

Featuring:



**S&C** Crop Tops - Fat Pack Gift for Group


Im feeling stripes today, after dressing up from head to toe , every single day. I just wanted a day relax to play with my new toy. When i saw these tops all i could think about was Madagascar 3D and the song  called Afro Circus.


Ra da da da da da da da circus
Da da da da da da da da afro
Circus afro, circus afro, 
Polka dot polka dot polka dot (move it!) I just love this song.


The thing is i cant chose which color i like more, so i tried all. Now somebody can tell me which color suit me better? With this special Sugar and Cyanide group gift, i didn't had to chose at all! And so can you too, its waiting for all her group members at the inworld store.


 




Style me:


Hair: Magika [01] Volume


Top :**S&C** Crop Tops - Fat Pack Gift for Group


Pants: Son!a Jamie part-mesh dress Gold


Earring:Shaman Royalty Earrings


Bracelet: Shaman Royalty Bracelet


Eyes: moJo - real eyes WITHOUT light B_124


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding the links of the clothing used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




 I don't normally add video-clips to my  post but seriously , i had to do this one.


[youtube=http://youtu.be/1UrpQTI6HTo]


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers