Girl Power

Featuring:



..::D-D::.. ~ Baggy Grey Jean ~ MESH


You dont want to mess with me when I have on these comfy pants! just to add a girlish tone to this whole though girl look , I combined it with a vero modero gift set: the menekse cream dress top. Can you say i'll beat you out loud?





Style me:


Pants: ..::D-D::.. ~ Baggy Grey Jean ~ MESH


Top/Jacket: VERO MODERO / Gift!  Menekse Dress Cream


Shoes: Mallaki blk  VIEWER 


Earring: JCNY - 'FALL Collection #1, FREE Gift Earrings


Hair: [LeLutka]-BLYTHE hair - Pitch


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding the links of the clothing used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers