I DARE you

Featuring:



::D-D::.. ~ ToP LiCK My D... ~ MESH



I think I asked this already, can you handle the danger?  Are you up for the challenge? I dare you! to wear this top, the colors are great, clean and out there. You cant miss it  and seriously, comment to the person wearing it. This simple top makes you look, suggestive, tough  and girly, more than enough for any diva. Take a risk and get you one of these sleeveless tops, or get all.. 


You can purchase the full pack or single pieces at the  inworld store!




Style me:


Hair:Waves Hair ( Only inworld store)


Pants :**GizzA** HighWaist Capri Jeans [Blue]


Top:..::D-D::.. ~ ToP LiCK My D... ~ MESH


Earring: NOYA*=VIP GIFT= White Pearls JEWELLERY


Ring: ::FAC:: Putzie Outfit


Eyes: moJo - real eyes WITHOUT light B_124


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding the links of the clothing used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers