Hello world!

[caption id="attachment_10" align="aligncenter" width="439"]A free soul A beautiful artistic sim with as theme a wedding dress i think, looks a lot like it but , you cant imagine the possibilities for pictures here...[/caption]

This is my intro;


A tiny view of what there is to expect,


I am second life avatar, with only 10 months there..


I can say i really love the experience and possibilities.


So far this blog will be used to document my pictures and modeling work, I really do hope you enjoy  it.


And seriously leave a comment ;)


Zivaah...


p.s.: here is the slurl


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Song%20Bird/7/223/35


Doei.....


Zivaah


1 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers